MW Phokaia Beach & Resort has a spacious feel, set amongst landscaped gardens with plenty of quiet spots to relax. Pathways wind their way through the gardens to the stretch of sand and shingle beach, where all the kit is laid out ready for easy launching.
MW Phokaia Beach & Resort now boasts some of our best-dressed rooms; think a modern interpretation of traditional Turkish design with contemporary styling. It’s all about soft, natural, muted colours and exposed stone walls. With a desire to keep things local, the stone feature walls are sourced from the immediate area and the pattern in which they are laid is done in a traditional design.
The Olympic size swimming pool is the focal point of the Phokaia Beachclub, have a quick dip or simply retire to one of the shady day beds, relax and take in the views. After a day on the water, bikes or tennis courts, the beachfront bar is the perfect place to catch up on the day and enjoy the stunning sunsets.
Phokaia Beach & Resort highlights
- Wide range of inclusive activities
- Consistent winds and large sailing area
- Excellent sailing and windsurfing. Premium dinghy sailing available at a supplement
- Four tennis courts
- Road cycling
- Great waterskiing and wakeboarding
- Beautiful spa with Turkish bath and indoor pool
- Olympic size swimming pool with large terrace
- Explore the lively, bustling local area and traditional Turkish villages close by
- Easy access to world famous historical sites
- Great for families of all ages with plenty of family rooms, compact grounds, kids’ pool and play area
- Children’s clubs from 4 months – 17 years
- Club board meals included.