Phokaia Beachclub has a spacious feel, set amongst landscaped gardens with plenty of quiet spots to relax. Pathways wind their way through the gardens to the stretch of sand and shingle beach, where all the kit is laid out ready for easy launching.
Phokaia Beachclub now boasts some of our best-dressed rooms; think a modern interpretation of traditional Turkish design with contemporary styling. It’s all about soft, natural, muted colours and exposed stone walls. With a desire to keep things local, the stone feature walls are sourced from the immediate area and the pattern in which they are laid is done in a traditional design.
The Olympic size swimming pool is the focal point of the Phokaia Beachclub, have a quick dip or simply retire to one of the shady day beds, relax and take in the views. After a day on the water, bikes or tennis courts, the beachfront bar is the perfect place to catch up on the day and enjoy the stunning sunsets.
Phokaia Beachclub highlights
- New for summer 2017 – Club board plus: We’ve added unlimited drinks to our club board meals – all day, every day.
- NEW for 2016 – British Airways flight from London Heathrow. Manchester and Birmingham with Thomas Cook Airlines also available
- NEW for 2016 – All bedrooms and bathrooms have been completely refurbished
- Winner of TripAdvisor ‘Certificate of Excellence’ 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 award
- Wide range of inclusive activities
- Consistent winds and large sailing area
- Excellent sailing and windsurfing. Premium dinghy sailing available at a supplement
- Four tennis courts
- Road cycling
- Great waterskiing and wakeboarding
- Beautiful spa with Turkish bath and indoor pool
- Olympic size swimming pool with large terrace
- Explore the lively, bustling local area and traditional Turkish villages close by
- Easy access to world famous historical sites
- Great for families of all ages with plenty of family rooms, compact grounds, kids’ pool and play area
- Children’s clubs from 4 months – 17 years
- Club board meals included.